- Tentative Date of 2019 Competition: January 26, 2019
- Inclement weather date: February 2, 2019
- Tentative Location: Kennesaw Mountain High School, 898 Kennesaw Due West Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30152
- Registration: Must be completed online by parent or guardian and completed by December 14, 2018. Late registrations will not be accepted. The Registration Fee is $10. Registration will begin in late fall. Please check the website early to mid November.
- Students register by their current grade level and may enter a maximum of one category.
- Students registered in a category do not need to register for the Technology Literacy Competition (TLC) taken on-site. Students may choose to take the 50 question multiple choice test when they arrive. The TLC is a 2nd category students may participate in, resulting in place winners. The 1st place winner for each age group also advances to the state competition. If your students would like to take the TLC only, and not create a project in a separate category, you may register them for the TLC only. $10 registration fee applies.
- $10 Registration Fee: Must be postmarked by December 14, 2018. Fees postmarked after December 14, 2018, may result in students being withdrawn from the competition.
Checks are made payable to Cobb County School District and mailed to:
Nancy Ranasinghe, CRTC Director
Sedalia Park Elementary School
2230 Lower Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30068
- If you are working with a partner, the grade level grouping will be determined by the oldest member (e.g. a 5th & 3rd grader working together will be in the 5, 6 category).
- We work closely with CCSD to offer Wi-Fi, but internet is not guaranteed. If your project requires internet, please save the work offline as a backup. Please visit FAQ section for more information.
- All Judges Decisions are Final