A $10 Registration Fee must be submitted at time of Registration. The CRTC is not-for-profit and is run completely by volunteer educators. How is your fee dispersed?
- Facility use
- Medals, Ribbons and 1st place letter certificates
- Cost of flyers, signage and other promotional items
- Continental Breakfast, lunch and snacks for judges
- Office supplies i.e. paper, staples, writing utensils, folders
- Substitute teacher for the director to attend planning and follow up meeting for the Georgia Student Technology Competition
- Donation to the Georgia Student Technology Competition scholarship fund